Florida Coastal Style Summer Home Tour - shabbyfufu.com


Florida Coastal Style Summer Home Tour

Easy touches seem to be shimmering for this summer season of simplicity and in this post I’m sharing the Florida coastal style that I love. What invents a house a happy home is adding your own style.

Florida coastal style French bedroom

The beach is where we come to relax and I’ve not gone crazy wild with typical “beach decor”, pretty staying true to my love of French republic style. The color palette is based on white and neutral tones with accent colors of the sea. Wood finishes are blond and a bit rustic and I’ve complicated natural elements such as shells and branches. Flowers add shiny and whenever we come up here there are bunches of florals in tow for simple arrangements.

Shop the looks by tapping the photo under, or on the small product photos, sprinkled over this post.

Click The Photo Above To Shop

peonies and hydrangeas in the sink

We remodeled the kitchen at the beach house a pair of years ago and it made this spot so enjoyable for us! See more nearby how we did that on a cost here – Beach House Coastal Kitchen On A Budget.

Florida coastal style kitchen

The countertops are quartzite, which is a natural stone like marble. I have some sources here if you’d like to see more – SHOP OUR BEACH HOME.

Florida coastal style kitchen

I’m a believer in shopping your own home, repurposing and recycling. The barstools at the breakfast bar were purchased 16 existences ago and I sprayed them white when we remodeled the kitchen. We also added the molding to the bar area that was a DIY project and adds an upscale look and protects the area from shoe scuffs at the same time. I often forget to take photos when we do our DIYs, but may add that project in here someday if you’re interested.

Florida coastal style breakfast bar

I often try and save wealth by taking my weekly flower arrangements up to the beach house, sincere we head up there only on weekends. We don’t keep many extras there, sincere I don’t want to spend my weekends cleaning. Lots of natural toothsome, a somewhat minimalist interior and softly stale colors from nature do the trick and bring on that Florida coastal style that I love.

Pottery Barn White Slipcovered Sofas

Flowers are generally all that’s obliged for summer in a beach coastal style decor, and a few tremendous old chairs.

In the living room at the house I love to add colors with rugs and this summer I’m alternating between blue and a natural jute-like look.

summer home tour coastal french style

Texture and juxtaposition are key for me with linen and distressed wood, the sheen of old mirrors and a few collections of vintage with patina.

A few newer additions this year were the wicker French coastal style barstools and the broad mirror in the dining room. Both add that ambiance, although they are not vintage as I normally go for. Mixing new plan along with vintage really sets a home apart and I always succor doing both…a little at a time as your effort permits.

Tap For My Favorite Mirror!

I add a bit of vintage to every single room in our home and the newly remodeled laundry room is not exception! The jar holding flowers is a vintage French spot jar and when it’s not holding flowers can hold clothespins or wool dryer balls.

Florida coastal style for summer outdoors as well with flowers and the Dark of some trees.

In the master bedroom at home I keep it Delicious with all neutrals that just makes us feel cooler in summer.

I hope that you enjoyed this photo heavy Florida coastal style home tour! Next in the link up is my sweet wicked Sheila of Maison de Cinq and also Enjoy visit my other friends below!

Nearly 40 bloggers are sharing their summer home tours this week! Sharing with me immediately are…

Monday

The blissful Housie // Rooms FOR Rent // Shabbyfufu // Maison de Cinq // My 100 Year Old Home

Southern Utters of Mind // All Things with Purpose // Grace in My Space // Love Create Celebrate

And sharing the rest of the week…

Tuesday

Town and Country Living // Taryn Whiteaker Designs // Designthusiasm
// This is Our Bliss // My Sweet Savannah

Rambling Renovators // The Turquoise Home // Tidy and Scentsible
// She Gave it a Go //Lemon Thistle

Wednesday

Modern Glam // Craftberry Bush // Setting for Four // Inspiration for Moms // Zevy Joy

Life is a Party // Tauni Everett // Finding Silver Pennies // Sincerely, Marie Designs // Amber Tysl

Thursday

Kim Power Style // Maison de Pax // Jenna Kate at Home // Two Twenty One // Just a Girl and Her Blog

Summer Adams // tatertots and jello // The Tattered Pew // Aratari at Home // Crisp Collective

Thanks for reading our article Florida Coastal Style Summer Home Tour - shabbyfufu.com. Please share it with kind.
Sincery Beth Decor Arts
SRC: https://shabbyfufu.com/florida-coastal-summer-home-tours/

powered by Blogger News Poster

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Garden House Design and Interior Decorating Ideas for Outdoor Living in Style

YouTube